– Be mindful of your consumption, your relationship with “things” and your relationship with the Earth.
– Reduce consumption of energy and materials.
– Don’t consume what you don’t need to
– Continue to reuse or share with others.
– Close the loop and remake
- Find new uses for old objects
– Fix or upgrade your objects rather than throwing them away.
Do Your Part in the Fight Against Plastic.
If nothing else, avoid the worst plastics! They are classified by numbers on the bottom of everyday plastic items.
# 3 Polyvinyl Chloride – PVC. Overall is BAD!
# 6 Polystyrene – PS (toxic chemicals to the brain and nervous system)
#7 Polycarbonate – PC (contains BPA)